www.myshopriteexperience.com – Take Part In MyShopriteExperience Survey To Win $500Survey
If you love to shop at ShopRite, you must be glad knowing that this company is going to give you a $500 gift card. Simply, you just have to start to join MyShopriteExperience which is the official ShopRite Customer Experience Survey. If you see, this ShopRite Survey is a program for all ShopRite customers who own the valid receipt.
You just have to go to MyShopriteExperience.com in order to complete Shoprite Customer Survey Sweepstakes. Nicely, if you become the next MyShopRite Experience Survey winner, you are going to get $500 gift card. Here, in the following you will get to know about the survey and many more details.
MyShopriteExperience Survey is a legal ShopRite Customer Experience Survey which offers all customers to share their feedback about ShopRite store.
In here, you must go for MyShopriteExperience.com which is the official Shoprite Customer Survey Sweepstakes website. Of course, you are going to need the valid MyShopriteExperience survey code in order to get into the survey portal. Nicely, you are going to get the valid code on your valid ShopRite receipt.
AtShopRite Survey, you are going to get a bunch of MyShopRite Experience Survey questions. Yes, you all must know if you complete the survey, you are going to get a chance to join ShopRite Sweepstakes.
You know, the program is going to give you a chance to win $500 ShopRite gift card. Of course, there are some tricks, tips, and steps guides for you to be the next winner.
Shoprite survey wants to know about
- The quality of services
- Product complexities
- The price-lists
- Store location, cleanliness, and security
- Payment options
- The staff’s attitude and friendliness
- Reason and range of shopping at ShopRite Store
- The problems
- Also, the possibility to return or promote ShopRite to the others.
Eligibility for the Myshoprite survey
- You need to have an internet connection with the right gadget is the basic requirement for this purpose.
- You have to be a legal US resident can take part in the MyShopRite Experience survey.
- 18 years is the minimum age to take part in the customer satisfaction survey.
- You need to understand English or Espanol is a must to participate.
Official rules for Myshoprite survey
- The winner will be responsible for all the taxes imposed on the prize money.
- The given vouchers are non-transferable.
- If you are the resident of Delaware, then you need to be 19 years old to take part in the survey.
- The survey participants in the survey should have a recent receipt from the ShopRite.
- All your personal details should be genuine to take part.
- Any kind of stealing the information from an online or offline source is the violation of the law.
Taking the Myshoprite survey online
To take the survey online, you need to venture to, www.myshopriteexperience.com
Here, at the middle of the page, you need to type,
- 3-digit Store Number
- Register Number
- Transaction Number
- Then, click on ‘Start’ in red.
After this, you have to check the prompts and answer all the questions to finish the survey.
Taking the Myshoprite Experience survey offline
To take the survey offline, you have to write down the personal details like full name of the candidate, residential address, telephone number which is available for day and night, age on the 3”×5” card. After that you have to mail it to the, ShopRite at “Customer Experience” Sweepstakes, PO Box 407, Macedon, NY 14502-0407.
Reward of Myshoprite survey
After you take the survey, you will be able to join the sweepstake which is of, $500 gift card from ShopRite. If you win you will be contacted by the sponsors, via the contact information you have provided while taking the survey.
ShopRite Supermarkets is a chain of a retailers’ cooperative of supermarkets from the United States. You know, the first ShopRite store opened in 1946, in Elizabeth, New Jersey. You can start to get ShopRite stores in six different states. They are including:
- New Jersey
- New York
If you see, Wakefern Food Corporation is the ShopRite parent organization. Yes, all of you must know that the ShopRite headquarters is in Keasbey, New Jersey. For information, there are more than 270 ShopRite stores in the US. Yes, this company has a subsidiary which is Shoprite of Waterbury, LLC. If you see, at ShopRite Supermarkets, you are going to get a bunch of products. Not to mention, they are:
- Baby Products
- Bakery Products
- Garden Products
- Breakfast Products
- Canned And Packaged Products
- Cleaning Products
- Condiments And Sauces
- Dairy Products
- Deli Products
- Floral Products
- Frozen Goods
- Health And Beauty Products
- Home Essentials
- International Products
- Kitchen Products
- Meat And Seafood Products
- Office And School Supplies
- Paper And Plastic Products
- Pet Products
- Store Services
ShopRite Customer Service Hours
- Monday: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Tuesday: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Wednesday: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Friday: 8 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM to 5 PM
More details on Shoprite
Shoprite has redesigned their main menu as a navigation bar so that it’s always visible to you at the bottom of your screen. From here you’ll be able to easily shop, check out and view your account information. Here is a description of each tab:
- Home – View and access personalized savings and offers, ShopRite from Home promotion information, featured Picks of the Week and recipes
- Shop & Save – View digital coupons, shop our weekly circular, or browse items by category
- Cart – A unified shopping cart that can act as an in-store shopping list or a ShopRite from Home delivery or pick up order.
- My ShopRite – View your Price Plus club card and points, digital coupons loaded to your card, previous purchases and saved shopping lists
- More – Additional features such as links to other ShopRite Apps and contact information
- You have the option of signing into the App with your ShopRite.com account username and password, or you can use the App as a guest. It’s important to note that when you use the App as a guest several features will not be available to you. However, if you sign in, you’ll be able to access personalized recommendations and coupons, past purchases and shopping lists, and if you’ve selected a store that offers ShopRite from Home services, you can check out after placing your order.
- If you have not already signed in, the sign in page will appear when you first open the App. Or, you can click on the “My ShopRite” icon in the navigation bar to sign in.
- Your shopping list is now called your cart. As you shop, you can add items to your cart and you’ll see a running total. When you’re finished, click on the “Cart” icon in the navigation bar. You can either save your cart to be used as an in-store check list, or if your selected store offers ShopRite from Home pick up or delivery, select one of those options to have your order shopped for you.
- If you’ve added items to your cart and want to save it as a list, click on the Cart icon in the navigation bar and select In-Store Check List. Once you’re there, click on “Save List for Later” to create a new list. You can also save items to lists as you’re shopping. Click on the item you wish to save to get to the product detail page. Then click on “Save to List.” If you’re looking at a list of search results, or items within a category, swipe to the right to see “Save to List.”
- Your past purchases will display 24 hours after the purchase. If your Price Plus club card or phone number lookup was not used during check out, the items purchased will not appear in past purchases. If you’re using a phone number look up when checking out, make sure the correct phone number is linked to the same account you’re using on the App. You can call us 1-800-ShopRite to review details of your Price Plus club card account
- As long as you are signed in you can start your order on your desktop computer and access it on your App. You can also start your order on the App and access it on your desktop.
- You can now view the aisle location for each product in the store. Click on a product to view the aisle on the product detail screen. Or after you’ve finished adding items to your cart, select “In-Store Check List” to sort your list by aisle or category.
- You’ll need a Price Plus Club card to participate in the program. If you don’t have a Price Plus Club card you can get one in any ShopRite store or sign up via shoprite.com. Once you complete the online form on shoprite.com a Price Plus Club card number will be issued to you. To download digital coupons to a Price Plus Club card on shoprite.com or via your mobile device, you’ll need to first set up an account on shoprite.com.
- To create a shoprite.com account, go to shoprite.com and select “create account” at the top of the page. Be sure to have your Price Plus Club card number and your email address on hand. Complete the information on the form and click on “register” at the bottom of the page. Once you have a shoprite.com account and a Price Plus® Club card, you are ready to participate in the digital coupon program.
- Advertised digital coupons are available on shoprite.com early Friday morning. At times, special digital promotions are grouped together on the site under a separate tab. Look for special offers by clicking on the special tab at the top of the digital coupon center, search for the offer by typing a description into the search bar, or filter by brand or category.
- If you are on a PC or laptop, hover your mouse over the coupon to see the rest of the coupon details. If you are using a tablet or smart phone, we suggest using our new ShopRite mobile app. When you view a coupon through our app, you can view the details by clicking on the coupon description.
- You can also view all your clipped digital coupons on the Digital Coupons center by selecting the Coupon History tab. If you have a smart phone, you can download the ShopRite mobile app and use the My ShopRite section to see the offers loaded to your card. Once you have the ShopRite mobile app, you can also view and load coupons to your card by using your mobile device.
- Once loaded to your card, digital coupons are available for immediate redemption at your local ShopRite. You need to keep in mind that the coupons must be download before your transaction begins at the register for check out. Coupons stay on your card until you redeem them or until they expire.
- Each coupon may only be loaded onto your Price Plus Club card ONE (1) time. Each coupon is valid for a single, one time use. However, the amount of offers that can be redeemed, per coupon, can vary. If the coupon is available for multiple redeems, it will be indicated on the coupon description and weekly circular. Coupons indicating multiple offers must be redeemed in a single transaction. Multiple redeem coupons can be found on the “Limit 4 Offers” tab of the Digital Coupon Center.
- “Save $1.00 on Wise Potato chips (Redeem up to 4 offers*) When you buy ONE (1), 12 oz. bag. *Redeem up to FOUR offers (for a total of 4 bags) in a single transaction. For more details see the Digital Coupon FAQ.”
If purchasing two bags in a single order, the total savings for this digital coupon will be $2.00. This coupon is no longer available even though the maximum allowed redemption was not used since each coupon has a single one time use. If you purchase another two bags in a different transaction, you will not receive the digital coupon savings.
- “Save $0.50 on Axelrod Sour Cream or Onion Dressing (Redeem up to 4 offers*) When you Buy ONE (1), Any Variety, 16 oz. container. *Redeem up to FOUR offers (for a total of 4 containers) in a single transaction. For more details see the Digital Coupon FAQ.”
If purchasing five containers in a single order, the total savings for this digital coupon will be $2.00. This coupon is no longer available and you will only receiving digital coupon savings on four of the five containers, as the coupon is “Redeem up to FOUR offers”.
- Once you load a coupon to your Price Plus Club card and redeem it in the store, it is no longer available for you to download from the site. If you are not logged in at the time you visit the digital coupon page, you will see all of the available offers. When you sign in, the system recognizes your Price Plus Club card and then only displays those offers that you have not yet loaded or redeemed. Remember, coupons that are already loaded to your card will be circled in orange.
- Some digital coupons have a clip limit. The manufacturer supplies us with a limited amount of offers and once that amount has been clipped on our site, it is removed. And remember, if you have already downloaded and redeemed a coupon, it will no longer appear on the site once you are signed in.
- You can use the Unclip Feature to remove digital coupons. It can be found on the website in the Digital Coupon Center as well as on our App. See screen shots.
- The coupons expire at different times. The coupon expiration date is displayed next to the coupon image on the web site. Expiration dates can also be found in your Shopping List along with the full description of the coupon offer.
If you seek further help from Shoprite, you need to call on the toll-free number, 1-800-746-7748. You can send fax: 732 906 5275. Or write to,
33 Northfield Avenue, Edison, New Jersey 08818, United States.